Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vaughn 7500 Pulse Pads

First Chapter Second Chapter!

is the first chapter:) I hope it is to your taste (click to enlarge)



I never thought about my future, I always faced life with calm.
I can not think that in a few months ... I have a baby ... damn, so far
life had seemed so equal, and all of a sudden I find myself thinking
to another person, soon, will live with me and will be part of my life forever.


In my free time I dip in the reading reminds me of my father ... a sweet man who
unfortunately I only saw up to 6 years ... died in an accident and road. He was
introduced me to the mysterious world of books I spent whole days in municipal libraries
.


On Friday morning I was to make a trip away from home, but to arrive in the small town
I should have done the country a few miles
negozi.Chiamai require a visit to a taxi driver with a: ' 'I will try to get there within an hour
''ended the call.


I walked towards the taxi and we went up after an hour's drive I saw a small town, get off the taxi and walked towards
first stores. Everyone seemed to ask where she is a small uscivo.Forse
country, the news travels fast and I was the subject of the news.


I went into a store where I might find some clothes that I would have liked.


I was looking at a mixed acrylic sweater that I wore the days of elementary school, I looked lost,
saw a man go from light skin and eye color of the sea.


I squeezed my eyes ... and riabbasai eyes, I began to run some colored vests ..
finally decided to complete some.
I went home that day tired, tired of those faces that, curiously, staring at ...
tired of living.


In the morning I made breakfast and lay down on the couch ... I do not expect anyone but suddenly the doorbell rang
I went to see who had the glass door ... the same man from the shops sea-colored eyes and an almost angelic face.
I opened the door gently, descended the steps and embraced him without thinking about it ... she had her hair arranged in a different way.


His eyes were even more closely 'beautiful my eyes were lost in his memories of the afternoon at his eyes .. .. erase all the negative in that moment I dimmed.


I felt a great attraction for this man ... I did sit at home, I offered him something to eat.


He began to watch television I watched from behind the sofa ... behind him, a breath of smell flooded my nostrils and made me mad, sweet
a sweetness that I never tried maybe in my entire life.


whirled off the couch and looked at me ... I turned away and I pulled a small hit on the head with his hand
then I turned and it was there ... I put a hand on her hip and I took the other .. we started to dance a slow. Our breath
the rhythmic situazione.Lo looked and could not understand why he was dancing.


did not say anything, I stole a smile and then walked away without saying anything, I looked away from finestra.Per
whole night I did not think of anything else.


if at that moment I thought I was me stessa.Solo those moments were for me breathless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment